Sunday, August 24, 2008

BIG ROLLS

All the boys were cutting big rolls of sod today and me, Trey and Talon made them chocolate chip cookies and took them out to them. My dad said I should go get the camera cause the boys were playing on the big rolls and here are the pictures from it. Good idea DAD!!!


Talon using the roll as a slide.

Trey took this picture of me and Ty and I thought he did a good job.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Trey did an awesome job! That is a good picture. You have such a smart dad.

Erica said...

Those are about as big as my "rolls"...lol! Great pics. The grass is so green!!!

Connie said...

Your pictures make me miss Malad. Those mountains are my favorite thing about that town. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. You guys are cute.