
We went to Island Park over Labor Day Weekend we went fishing in Henry's Lake. Paddle Boating down the river or should I say up the river and we did not make it very far I might add. Mesa Falls and fed the fish some Cheetos the kids had a blast playing with their cousins. We also did a lot of four wheeler rides and played some basketball.


Talon trying to catch some fish but no such luck!!!

Trey was ready to go back ot the cabin after about five minutes of fishing.

All the kids sliding down the rock pile!!


Alyssa and Talon swinging!!!

Paddle Boating or atleast trying!!

Everybody at Mesa Falls!!

3 comments:
I love the kids sliding down the pile of rocks... Looks like you had lots of fun! I haven't seen Janie since high school, she is so cute.
Looks like lots of fun! Wish my family did more stuff like that.
It was so great to see you at the reunion! Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment