Monday, August 18, 2008

MUTTON BUSTIN!!!!



On Saturday Trey decided that he wanted to ride a sheep in the rodeo so I called around to see what you had to do and they said it was sign up started on Tuesday and it was full. Well Tyrell was so excited that he wanted to ride he called the guy in charge since they were using Tyrell's dads sheep and he said he would get him in. So after tracking down a bike helmet and me being sickly nervous that he would get hurt we made it and Trey rode his sheep for the whole 8 seconds and got a score of 70 which was not good enough to win but he said he had fun and would do it again. I have been so proud of Trey he has finally been coming out of his shell and turning into quite the little dare devil. So the only thing that turned out bad was my pictures and Sara's videotaping. So all I have is a picture after it is all over. I'm just glad he did not get hurt.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Scary...I'm sad I missed all that this year. I wonder if McCoy will want to do that when he's older. I think it'll freak me out!

Janet said...

Hi Jaime! I'm so glad you looked me up! It's nice to find each other after a few years and a few kids. It looks like your boys and my girls are about the same age. What cute little guys you have!! It will be fun to keep up with you through your blog. See you at the reunion. -Janet