Well Today was the day I have been dreading for a while but it is over and yes I cried but everything went really well for Trey. He was really shy when we got there and the teacher asked him if he rode a sheep this weekend and he nodded his head and she said that she had watched him. He was so nervous that he couldnt even talk. He went and sat down at the table and a Hannah ( a girl from his preschool) came and sat by him and asked him if he was riding the bus and he said yes. So I filled out some papers and then went and told him that I was leaving and he said really softly where are you going and I said home and he said ok and I left. Me and Talon got in the car and I was trying not to cry and then Talon said I miss Trey Trey and then I couldnt hold it in so me and Talon were both crying.

Here is Trey and Ty trying to take a decent picure. GOOF BALLS!!!!


Talon after we got in the car from dropping off Trey.
Trey getting off the school bus.

6 comments:
Oh my goodness... I am so scared for that day. You are so cute! It's so awesome that you have pictures of him getting off the bus and everything. Sign of a good momma.
Jaime I love the pictures. I stil can't believe he is going to Kindergarten. I wish I would have known he was going to be in the Mutton Bustin I would have came and watched. What a cute kid!
I am glad you and Trey survived. He is so cute. He is going to have the girls after him.
Okay both of your boys are so adorable they do look like little Tyrells'. I am sorry about having to send him to his first day of school that is really sad, and poor Talon I about wanted to cry with him.
Cute post! I hope he had a fun day at school! He's sure handsome!
I LOVE 1st day of school pictures! Don't all the kindies look so small that first day. I cried on the way home too when Mia started Kindergarten. Mia starts first grade on Monday and I am more nervous than she is!
Post a Comment