ME AND THE BOYS WENT TO BOISE WITH MY FAMILY THIS LAST WEEKEND FOR MY UNCLES WEDDING. IT TURNED OUT REALLY NICE. THE BOYS GOT REALLY TIRED SO ME AND MY DAD TOOK THEM BACK TO THE HOTEL. sATURDAY WE WENT TO BOONDOCKERS AND ROARING WATERS AND THE KIDS HAD A BLAST TREY HAD A LOT OF FUN ON THE WATER SLIDES I WAS SO PROUD ON HOW DARING HE WAS TO GO DOWN ANY OF THE SLIDES.
WE ALSO WENT TO THE MALL AND GOT TREY SCHOOL CLOTHES:( I AM SO NERVOUS ABOUT SENDING HIM TO SCHOOL. HE IS MY SWEET LITTLE TENDER HEARTED BOY THAT I CANNOT TAKE THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE BEING MEAN TOO. SO WATCH OUT MEAN KIDS CAUSE TREY'S MOM IS WATCHING YOU!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT ONE WEEK FROM TODAY HE WILL BE GOING. I KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO CRY.
6 comments:
Hey your blog looks really cute! Did you change it or did I just notice? I know how you feel about school and if I see you taking on a kindergarten bully I'll have your back! LOL! Im devastated putting my very last baby in preschool! :(
Oh that is sad - I would hate to send him to school too. But my sister in law said after you adjust to them being gone you love the extra time to get things done. Good to here from you. If we talked as often as we pass each other driving we be caught up on life all the time. See you soon i'm sure - :)
Awwhh... That has to be so hard. I have already thought about it and Bradlee isn't even 1 years old. I think I will just sit outside of the school all day. LOL Whenever we drive past that water park in Boise we always say how fun it looks.
Awww...it gets easier! I can't wait for school to start!
It is hard at first but it gets easier. My girls have been fighting all summer, they are ready for a break from each other.
I have been doing great! I miss chatting with you. We will have to get together sometime.
I can't believe Trey is getting that old. I bet it will be tough. But you are so STRONG so I know you will be able to handle it.
Post a Comment