
Well I turned 29 yesterday and it seems so old. :( I spent the day with my mom and the boys and then we went and ate at the Dude ranch for dinner and came home for cake and presents. Ty got me a Circut which I wanted so Thank you Honey for a great B-day. Sara took some pictures of the family outside pretty funny to see all the faces everyone pulls.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday yesterday. I'm right behind you and I think I'll be ok until I hit 30 then I might be a little sad and feelin old.
Happy Birthday! I love the pictures. Your still a hot momma!
You look so good, but it still is a sad day,huh?
Have fun with your cricut! I love mine!
cute cute pics!!
what is a circut? I'm curious! Glad you had such a good day. And 29 isn't old. I was telling Jason that this morning. You look great!
Happy Birthday - you are a fabulous looking 29 year old but I agree getting old stinks...
all those family pics are so cute. the boys have such fun faces in them and your hair is so pretty. did the cake taste extra special after Talon stuck his face in it? my mom said she got some cute clothes from you, thanks!
You could start your house on fire with all those candles. j/k I had that many too not that many months ago. Happy Belated birthday.
Happy Birthday....a little late. I had to google cricut, but it sounds cool. Your family all looks good in blue....cute family pics.
Post a Comment