Saturday, May 16, 2009

OH NO THE BIG 3-0

I threw Tyrell a suprise birthday party on the 15th and it turned out really really well. He was totally shocked when he walked in my mom's house and 30 somethig people where standing there. I was so worried for two weeks that he would find out what I was doing but everything turned out and he had no idea.


I had Holly's friend make this cake and I thought it was so cool. Everyone always makes fun of Ty for drinking sprite all the time so I thought he should have a Sprite Cake.






Here's all of Ty's friends trying to lift him.


The party was really fun we cooked hamburgers and hot dogs and had chocolate fountain. We had a little fire while the boys played basketball then we went to Brad and Kristin's for games.
I'm really glad I got to suprise him for once I think he had a really great time and I was glad to do something nice for him since he does so much for us. Love ya Honey Happy 30th Birthday!!

5 comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

looks like a fun party and that is by far the coolest cake I've ever seen......very realistic.

meagan said...

What a fun crowd! I'm glad that your planning worked out. I too am very impressed with the cake. And isn't it nice the Tyrell will always be older than you, (at least I find it comforting that I'll always be the young one in the relationship ;)

Mandi Ward said...

Way to go Jaime. Great Cake. Happy Birthday Tyrell!!

The Thompson's said...

Happy 30th Tyrell!! That cake is adorable Jaime!!

Janita said...

Looks like he had a great time - good job! I LOVE that cake, that is so cool!!