Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random Pics




We bought these water guns on Saturday at Big 5 and Talon and Trey were outside at 8:00 this morning squirting each other with them it was pretty funny to watch.
I was doing invoices for the sod on the computer whe I turned around and this is how I found Talon asleep!!

This is Trey on his last day of School!! He wasn't thrilled to take his picture as you can tell with his arms crossed but atleast I got a smile out of him.

This is how me and Ty found the boys asleep on our bed the other night I thought it was cute.

2 comments:

M-n-M said...

Hey Jamie -

I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog. The boys are so cute. I have to say the idea of a sprite cake is pretty creative but it turned out so good. I'm sorry you had to turn 29 I thought it was bad to but this year I am mortified at the thought of 30.

However you are a very cute 29 year old. See ya around.

jaredelizabeth said...

water guns sound fun for the summer....perfect for two boys with a lot of time to burn. I love the sleeping picture.