Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EASTER WEEKEND!!!

Easter Egg Hunt!!!
I went with Trey and Ty went with talon and I guess Talon didn't even go out so he didn't get any eggs.

Trey running to get his eggs I'm still wondering why him and Bridger and Brevin ran by like 50 eggs apparently they had certain ones they were heading for.
easter morning my kids woke up at 6:30 lets just say I was not thrilled. Talon got a bike and Trey got a new Wii game and they both got another board game, shorts for summer and too much candy.
We went to my mom's and she had things hidden in her yard for them to find here is talon with his bad of See's chocolates that they both love.


All the stuff from granny and Papa. SPOILED!!!!
They got buble blowers from my mom and they had so much fun with them.

Egg hunt at Granny's

4 comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

Wow, looks like a fun weekend for the boys. It's fun when they get spoiled by grandparents. I miss the Malad Easter egg hunts! But I love reading about your kids doing all the same things I did as a kid in Malad.

M-n-M said...

Oh my heck those 2 boys are do darn cute. they will have the girls chasing them for sure. Hope you are all doing good in your neck of the woods.

Anonymous said...

Jaime... time to update your profile... you have been married for almost 10 yrs... wow!!! you are OLD!

Jandy Lou said...

What a fun weekend! I can't believe how fast kids grow! Your fam is so cute!