
My Little sister was the Prom Co-chairman this year and this is the prom I thought it looked really good.

Sara and her date Brayden.

Trey and Bridger got to be the cute little boys in tuxes and escort the girls to their dates. This is them in the back waiting for it to start. I was a little nervous of how they would act cause in the practice they were running and sliding on their knees after they took the girls, but they both did a really good job and were very well behaved.

Sara and Trey waiting in Back.


Brayden and Sara Promenading!!

Dancing!!!


Trey looks so thrilled another picture.

So Cute!!!

Sara, Karen and Amy.

Sara and Karen

Sara and Dana

Sara and me!

Talon was so sad at the prom cause he went with us to the practice and he walked with the girls like Trey and Bridger he even asked at one point if he could have two girls which concerns me a little. lol So when it came time for Bridger and Trey to go out there he thought he should be able to go to cause he kept talking about walking the girls out so he was really sad and pouted his lip out until he finally fell asleep on Ty towards the end. :(
It turned out really good and Sara looked Beautiful and she did an awesome job with the decorations. I was really proud of Trey to and he looked very handsome in his Tux.
7 comments:
Wow! She looks beautiful I live her dress! Braden is actually my step-cousin...
Her dress was pretty. Love the color. So how was the b-day party? Did Emma behave herself. Probably not.. Brynn and her together is crazy. If you want email me and I will add you to my blog
mattjacobsen_3@hotmail.com
Jaime, my mom said she was going to watch Sara at prom and I said I hope Jaime post some pictures and you did. Sara looks beautiful and so are the decorations. Trey is such a handsome little guy, I bet the girls loved being escorted by him.
cool looking prom. I don't remember ours being quite that cool; I really like all the black. Anyway, looks like a fun night. I still think it's weird that the whole town goes to prom....I don't think they do that any where else. got to love Malad!
Great pictures the boys are so cute. I cannot believe you and sara are sisters you sure don't look like each other at all!!!
I love the fun pictures! Although it makes me feel REALLY old that the young kids are at prom!! Oh, well. I guess too soon it will be our kids at prom. I cannot believe they still promanade. That is too funny. But, your sister looked beautiful. She reminds me a lot of you. I think you look a lot alike. Your boys are cute, too. I love it when they crashlike that :).
Dang those are some cute boys! You got lots of good pics, I love the ones of him and Sara, she did look so pretty :)
Post a Comment