Friday, February 20, 2009

My Baby's 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talon 2 days old.
Talon turned 3 on the Feb. 19th I can say I can't believe he is that old he had a really good day. We invited Brook, Beth, Kristin and their kids over and they ate pizza, went sledding down the hill and had some cupcakes. Hallie especially liked the cupcakes. Then we had the family party that night which he had asked since the day before his birthday if he could open his presents and I would say "Tomarrow" His reply was "I hate tomarrow" so he very excited. After he opened each present he would act so excited. My brother Dana kept asking him what he wanted him to get him for his birthday and one day Talon told him "blue underwear" so Dana got him blue underwear and he was so excited he's like "yes I got blue underwear" too funny. He definitly keeps us on our toes and is the little goof ball at the house and I love him to death.



Granny made his scooby doo cake.

I got Talon this didgital camera and he thinks it is the greates thing ever the only problem is I was going through them and he has a bunch of pictures of peoples crotches at the party!! LOL :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little Tally!!! Cole had a blast....-crotch pictures eh?- are you sure that wasn't Tyrell's doing :)

Tiffany said...

OMG he is getting so big! That is the funniest thing about the picture. ha ha ha! Dana is such a cool uncle blue underwear. :)

Erica said...

What a lil' cutie! That cake looks great! And the crotch pictures? That's funny! Print them off and keep them! *lol*

meagan said...

wow, I can't believe he is already 3. I love the underwear story, I can just picture Dana shopping for blue undies. It was fun to get to see you guys while we were home.

Adrianne said...

time for another one :) You've always been right behind us, now get going I only have 9 weeks left!