How did we meet: Just went to high school together we started haning out after the famous rodeo before school started my junior year.
How long we dated before we were married: On and off in high school but a total of like 3 years!!! How long have we been married: Will be 10 years this November!!
What's my favorite quality about him: His personality he is always keeping me on my toes and he is also a very caring person.
What's his nickname: He has so many Honey, babe, sweetie, Tyrelly, Puffin LOL!!!
What's his favorite color: Black
What's his favorite food: Prime Rib.
What's his favorite sport: SNOWMOBILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who said the L word first: TY!!
First kiss when and where: After the Christmas dance and we went parking with Brekell and Anton and it was a joke we were going parking but we really did in Brekell moms car by kids pond!! Weird I know!!
Favorite couple thing to do:Dinner and a movie!!
How many kids: 2 - Trey 6 and Talon will be 3 in 12 days!!:(
Hidden Talent: - He can fix anything especially snowmobiles!!
His age: He will be 30 in May!!
Favorite music: He loves Britney Spears SSSHHH Don't tell him I told!! LOL:)
What I admire most about him: What a great dad he is and he keeps his cool so much better than me.PATIENCE
His favorite pass time: Snowmobiling!!
Will he read this: Maybe I dont know!!.
I tag: ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT THAT HASN'T ALREADY!!
5 comments:
I knew I could guess what sport was his favorite! LOL How are things going anyways?
Jaime- what is this about a preg thing- I am calling your butt right NOW!!!!!!!!!
tyrelly is not going to live down the Brittney Spears thing!!! :) hahaha
OH my hell! I'm sorry! On your how many kids thing...it says and 3 in 12 days...LOL! He will be 3 in 12 days. I was up too early this morning. I'm a freaking retard. I'm sorry! DUH! I'm so dumb!
Ohhh - that was sweet. You guys are a cute family - and since everyone else brought up the pregnancy thing maybe it's time - what do ya think??? Kidding. Keep blogging it is the only way I can keep up with you. And although you talked about how great Ty is - I think he is pretty lucky himself to have snagged you!!
Post a Comment