Trey turned 6 on Saturday and i can't believe he is getting so old he's such a great kid he's always willing to help me and is always wanting to play games he's my little gamer wether it's card games board games playing hide and seek or now the Wii. He's still my tenderhearted sweetheart and I love him so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREY!!!!


Dad lighting the candles.

We had to re-light the candles so Talon could blow them out.


Here is the monster truck cake my mom made Trey for his birthday. Thanks mom your the best!!!

The Kids playing Mario Karts!!

Jake stayed the night on trey's birthday and they stayed up til late playing Wii and woke up a 6:50 to go at it again. Crazy Boys!!!!!

Trey had a friend party on Friday with 5 of his friends and they just came over and ate pizza and played Wii, Ping Pong and just ran around like crazy but I think they all had a lot of fun I had a hard time getting them rounded up to take them home.

Cole, Tanner, Talon, Trey, Peyton, Bridger and Tom.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! Looks like lots of fun. The cake looks great as do the cupcakes! YUM!
Happy Birthday Trey! It's hard to see them get older and more independent. I don't want to even think about a whole day of school next year:( Your mom did a great job on the cake.
Aren't birthdays so much fun with kids. It's hard to see how fast they are growing though. Becca turns 4 on the 25th, but she has the attitude of a 14 year old.
Oh, no! 6 is sooo old! I can't believe we have kids this old - well, you do, I don't- yet! Love your house!
Post a Comment