Wednesday, January 7, 2009

X-Mas Morning


Talon's Presents


Trey's Presents




Trey trying to talk Talon into opening his presents



Talon finally opening his presents.






Trey Playing Ping Pong with my Grandma Diane!!


Here are some pictures from X-mas we had a really fun day the kids were really happy with what they got Trey was excited for the Ping Pong Table and Talon loved his tool bench so much he took forever to open his other presents. Trey kept asking him if he could open them for him it was pretty funny. My kids aren't earlier risers yet so that is nice they woke up at 7:45.

7 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like fun! I love the sleepy looks on the kids faces.

Janita said...

Looks like Santa treated them well! Your new family picture is really cute.

Krishel said...

Your lucky they slept in so late! Ours were up at 3:30am. We told them "go back to bed Santa hasnt come yet!" Im just glad they all still believe. Now, about the wii. Wii Fit does help you lose wt and fun! Theres yoga, strength training, aerobics and some fun balance games. It kicks my butt still but Im way out of shape! LOL! Gage is too light and he weighs 35lbs. Our favorites are wii play, wii sports, mario kart & mario galaxy. And guitar hero for mom and dad :) The $20 ones are usually really lame! You can rent some of the games from CWC to try them out before you buy any :)Good luck with all that!!

Camille said...

Hey Jaime it's Camille Hawkes Fletcher,
I peeked into your cute blog. I hope that is ok! You have such a cute family! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Crazy how time flies.
How is Dana? Please tell him hi for me.
I guess I will see you next time I venture over the border! : ) It's is always fun running into you.
Take Care!

M-n-M said...

Hey Jam - christmas morning looked like fun - I just wanted to tell you how great your winter family picture turned out. The background is amazing and you all look great!

Jandy Lou said...

I am glad you had a great Christmas...oh the ping pong table looks so fun! It brings back High School memories!! Your pictures are so cute!

Mandi Ward said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. It is so much fun to see how happy the kids are that Santa came, it makes it that much more special.