tREY HAD HIS FIRST CHRISTMAS SINGING PROGRAM LAST NIGHT IT WAS VERY ENTERTAINING WHEN THEY WERE WALKING IN TREY GENTLY PUSHES THE GIRL IN FRONT OF HIM CAUSE SHE WAS NOT WALKING TO WHERE SHE WAS SUPPOSE TOO. IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY.hERE IS A LITTLE PIECE OF THE ACTION SOME KIDS REALLY GET INTO IT TREY IS ON THE mIDDLE ROW BY THE FIRL WITH THE WHITE SWEATER!!
3 comments:
Hey thanks Jamie that little girl is mine! I quess I didn't notice. She was nervous and a little shy. I'm just glad she didn't pull the crap she did at the preschool program. She was warned! Have a nice Christmas
That is so funny. What a kid! I wonder where he learns things like this. ha ha ha
Jaime, your boys are so darn cute. I love your family picture that is pretty. Hope you and your family have a good 2009 year.
Post a Comment