Here is my sad attempt of getting my kids picture by the Christmas tree. As you can see Talon was pouting for most of it so I took some pictures of Trey and then finally I got one of Talon smiling in front of the tree.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They are so cute! I love that little pout... Your tree is beautiful and your boys shirts even match it. I hope you had a good thanksgiving!
Cute little Tally pouting?- I don't believe it!! He's way too cute even when he pouts!! Trey is just such a sweetheart and they look super handsome in their pics!!
4 comments:
They are so cute! I love that little pout... Your tree is beautiful and your boys shirts even match it. I hope you had a good thanksgiving!
Cute little Tally pouting?- I don't believe it!! He's way too cute even when he pouts!! Trey is just such a sweetheart and they look super handsome in their pics!!
Such cute boys! I love your tree - it looks great!
Oh Jaime I love your tree and kids! Boy I sure miss you. I hope things are going well.
Post a Comment