Monday, November 10, 2008
9 Great Years
So me and Ty had our 9th anniversary last Thursday and we went to Park city for three days. It was so nice just hanging out with him we had so much fun together just goofing off and hanging out we did a little shopping and had a couples massage which I had never done before but it turned out to be a good time and then mostly we just hung out in our room. I feel so lucky that we are together we have had our ups and downs like everyone but I wouldnt want to be with anyone else. He is such a great guy and I know most people don't know him very well but anyone who gets to know him stays his friend. He is a great dad and is full of great advice and has so much fun with the kids sometimes I wonder who the younger kid is out of the three of them. Talon had his wild and crazy personality which is a little scary cuz sometimes he is not afraid of things. I am so use to Trey who has my very timid personality that I don't understand him and Ty thinks it is so funny some of the things he does and comes up with cause it reminds him of himself. Ayway I just want to say that I am so grateful that I married Ty and that I look forward to many more great years with him and I love him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You two are both perfect! I have always loved seeing you two together. It sounds like you had a good time. Congrats on the nine years!!!!
Wow time flies. I wish I could leave and go away for 3 days with Matt. Maybe some day...
Congratulations on nine years!
Congrats! You two are such a cute couple with the cutest boys to match. I don't know Tyrell very well but from what I do know of him he is a great guy and a lucky one for that matter... because he's got such a cute wife.
HMMMM.... does this mean baby #3 could be on his way?...Congrats.
Post a Comment