Sunday, November 2, 2008

FOOTBALL PLAYER AND A COWBOY!!!!

Talon, Alyssa, Cina, Jake, Carson Hope and Trey!!
Trey and Talon TrIck or Treating at Grandma Lou's

Trey, Grandma Rea, Talon and Ty


We went to a couple's house in Malad who get all dressed up and I asked the kids to take a picture with the witch and you can see Trey is sitting as far away as possible and Talon was clinged to me.



Trey my dad and Talon.

























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are the cutest Cowboy and Football player that I've ever seen. I hope they got loads of candy!

Mandi Ward said...

Cute costumes. Who knew halloween could be so crazy . Are you going to Bunco this Thursday? You better be :0)

Tiffany said...

You have the cutest kids! I love the costumes. Plus I would have been just like Talon scared to be around the witch. :)

Janita said...

Cute boys :)

Jillene said...

oh, I wish that I got to see your boys on Halloween. They are so cute.

jaredelizabeth said...

I only have a lot of Dr. appointments because I'm considered 'high risk'. So I have my Doctor for my Diabetes and then also I've started twice a week at the OB......what a pain. But, everything is great....they are just over protective. O-well, only a couple more months.