Friday, December 12, 2008

My Naked Cowboy

So I have been trying to Potty Train Talon and the only time he will go is when he is naked so as soon as he wakes up and as soon as we get home he gets naked. The other day he was running around with his cowboy boots which I might add that I really hate on so I took his picture in front of him and Trey's tree that they cut down with their dad and decorated!! Now most of the decorations are broke cause talon likes to play with them a little too much.




3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

LOL!!! How funny! Good Luck with the potty training! You can peak at the Blog any time. I peak at your blog on occassion!

Matt and Penny said...

How cute! We have a picture of Matti naked in a pair of Truman's cowboy boots too. Good luck with the potty training. I remember training Truman in Dec. also. Lots easier in the summer(i think) so hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy!!!That is going to be a GREAT blackmail pic in the future!! In the mean time it is soooo cute!! I hate potty training also... but one more left!:) yay