Here are some pics from taking the kids sledding they had so much fun and thought it was awesome until all of a sudden the wid started blowing and then it ws almost like hail but it was frozen rain started hitting us and we had to hurry and load up on the snowmobiles and ride back to the trailer. I thought my cheek was bleeding it hurt so bad when we finally got back to the truck. Still we had a lot of fun!!!
3 comments:
Burrr...I love sledding, but hate the cold. So that's why we never go. Looks like fun though!
What a bunch of fun toys! I bet your boys (all of them) love that.
Your new family pic is really cute! Your sledding trip looks awesome! Ours are usually on the snowbank in our front yard. Where I can stay inside, nice and warm, and watch the three of them fight over two sleds! Sometimes we get crazy and go to crowthers!
Post a Comment