Sunday, June 22, 2008

WATER SLIDE






I BOUGHT THIS THE OTHER DAY FOR THE KIDS AND THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN THEY PLAYED ON IT THE FIRST NIGHT WITHOUT WATER AND HAD A BLAST AND THE NEXT DAY I INVITED COLE OVER AND THEY PLAYED IN THE WATER. THEY GOT A LITTLE COLD BUT THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN!!

6 comments:

Mandi Ward said...

Hey Jaime that water slide looks so fun my girls would love one. Your boys are so cute.

Anonymous said...

You are the coolest mom ever! I want to come play!

Erica said...

Awesome! I want one!! I think i'd just lounge in the pool part like a beached whale! Ha Ha! Looks like fun.

jaredelizabeth said...

What a blast. I'd be happy with just a backyard, but a waterslide, now that's cool.

Adrianne said...

Oh that looks like so much stinking fun! My boys would love it!

M-n-M said...

Okay you have all the fun - and how in the world do you get in your knew truck. I cant stand climbing into the one we have!

By the way did Trey stop limping?