MY MOM, SARA, TREY, TALON AND ME ALL WENT ON THE HEBER TRAIN LAST WEEKEND. THE KIDS HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME WE STOPPED AT A PARK AND PLAYED HALF WAY THROUGH.
TREY WAS THE FIRST ONE ON THE TRAIN AND HE GOT TO SAY "ALL ABOARD" VERY QUIETLY OF COURSE!! TREY AND GRANNY
That looks like so much fun. Your boys look like they were having so much fun. ;) I think you should take them during the winter if they like the Polar Express.
4 comments:
Love the pictures. Do they still call it the Heber Creeper? I remember riding that train when I was little and thinking it was so cool.
That looks like so much fun. Your boys look like they were having so much fun. ;) I think you should take them during the winter if they like the Polar Express.
Looks like you had a great time. Hey did you ever find out what was wrong with Treys leg?
Looks FUN! You're a good Mom to take your kids to do things like. I can't wait to pop this baby out, so I can do more!
Post a Comment