Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Trey

So two weeks ago Trey started limping all of a sudden and he did it all weekend and I was going to take him to the dr. but he quit doing it. So Memorial day he started limping again so I took him to the Dr. on Tuesday and they took blood and did an x-ray and pretty much freaked me out with all the thinga they said could be wrong with him including Luekemia, tumors, arthritis some disease called Legg-Calve-Perthes. Well they could not see anything so I took him again on Monday and they x-rayed him again and they sitll can't find anything so know on thursday I have to go take him again and get an MRI and they have to sedate him which I am really not looking forward to doing it but hopefully we can atleast find out what is wrong with him cause it is driving me crazy. He started walking a little better on Sunday but he says it still hurts.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh. I hope he is okay. If you need anything let me know. Hopefully it's just something minor. I will keep him in my prayers. I know Tim is way worried also.

Mandi Ward said...

I hope all goes well with the MRI. We will pray for him. We will see you on the 12th. Let me know the details.

jaredelizabeth said...

Oh, Jaime. I know you must be going crazy with worry. I really hope you figure it all out soon....not knowing what's wrong must be terrible. Good luck....we will be thinking of you.

M-n-M said...

Jamie - sorry to hear about trey. regardless of whether it is something big or small you can do whatever needs to be done for him and everything will be fine. Did his blood work come back that would help rule a lot out?

keep us posted - misty