4 Jobs that I have had:1) Double T Turf Secretary 2) Cashier at Central Service 3) Cashier at Thomas Market my ultimate Favorite 4) MOMMA
4 Movies I could watch over & over:1) What Happens in VEGAS just watched it on Mothers Day ws really funny 2) Disturbia 3) Anything with Paul walker in it HOT4) Anything FUNNY
4 Places I have Lived:1) Moore, ID 2)Arco, ID 3) Malad, ID 4) Pocatello, ID
4 Places I'd rather be:1) Hawaii 2) Las Vegas 3) My familys Cabin 4) Disney World
4) Things I'm looking forward to in 2008 1) Going to Bear Lake
2) Getting our former Garage done 3) Getting the Business all moved to our house 4) Taking Trey and Talon on the Heber Valley train
4 Friends I Tag:1) LIZ 2) Jillene 3) Tana 4) Mandi
1 comment:
I'm thinking us four should plan a trip to Hawaii. It would be a blast.
Post a Comment