THE FAM TAKING PICTURES WITH TREY BEFORE HIS PROGRAM. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG TREY IS GETTING ONLY A COUPLE A MONTHS AND HE WILL BE IN KINDERGARDEN. MAKES ME SAD!!!


HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF TREY AT HIS PRESCHOOL PROGRAM IT WAS REALLY CUTE TO WATCH. THE KIDS WERE ALL LAUGHING SO HARD THAT THEY COULD NOT SAY THEIR PARTS TO THEIR LITTLE STORY SO THE HAD TO START OVER. WHEN THEY FIRST WENT TO SIT DOWN A COUPLE OF THE GIRLS WERE TRYING TO GET TREY TO SIT BY HIM ONE WENT AS FAR AS TRYING TO PULLH IM BY HIS ARM. HE KNEW WHERE HE WAS SUPPOSE TO SIT AND SOMEONE WAS IN HIS SEAT SO HE JUST STOOD THEIR WAITING FOR THE TEACHER TO TELL THEM WHERE TO SIT. i'M SO PROUD OF HIM FOR GETTING UP THEIR AND BEING SUCH A GOOD BOY EXCEPT FOR HIS SMALL CASE OF THE GIGGLES!!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness....he is so cute. He is going to be a heart breaker.....I guess he already is a heart breaker with all the girls fighting over him. Good luck with kindergarten!
That is so cute! Trey is such a good kid. No wonder all the girls like him. :)
Hey Jaime, you are welcome to peek at my blog anytime :) Actually, I need to add you on my list so I remember to check yours more often. Your kids are stinkin' cute.
What a cute little guy!
Yay! Thanks for voting for her! Your the best!
Hey there! Your lil' guy is adorable. Always sad to see them grow up. Can't believe Justy's almost 9. Glad I fell upon your blog. Take care.
Post a Comment