
My mom had her barbeque on the 3rd. It was really good Talon and trey were having fun with these balls that Talon is holding you throw them on the ground and they spark. It was fun until I threw one and trey came running around the tree and it hit him in the mouth and gave him a fat lip.

Here are the boys playing in the gardena t my moms I took like 15 pictures to get one of both of them smiling.

Here is Ty's truck that we put in the parade and threw popsicles.

Trey and Talon after the parade eating some candy.

Trey getting ready to race he was a little slow on the start but he did good.


This is Talon when his race started he got sik of waiting and then he just did not want ot do it doesnt he look so happy!!

This is how we ended the night after the big fireworks which were not all that great. This is how Trey fell asleep on the couch. i think this is got to be the weirdest sleep position I have ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment