Sunday, October 19, 2008

What A Sweety!!!



So I have to tell this story about Trey that I just remembered from our last game of the soccer.
The other teams coach asked me if on the last five minutes if I wanted to put all the kids in (usually it is just 3 on 3 and we have 6 kids on each team) so I'm like sure whatever. So we get htem all in their and of course it is chaios and kids are pushing and falling down. Well this one time this kid and Trey are kicking at the ball and the other kid falls down and Trey stops and bends over and asks him if he is OK and all the parents started laughing at Trey cause all the other kids were being so rough but not Trey he is such a softy he stops and makes sure the kid is OK that is one of the things I love about him!!!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, I love to hear that! As a Mom of girls, I want to know that their are some tender-hearted boys out there for them. All the boys I see are so mean!

Janita said...

That is really sweet! Great new pics too!

Tiffany said...

Jaime you raised such a wonderful kid! Plus cute pictures! Who took them?

Jillene said...

Jaime, you know that I wanted you there at that concert more than anything. It was just brian being stupid. Other than that you are always on the top of my list for invites.