Thursday, October 9, 2008

RAINY AND COLD


TALON AND MY DAD EATING CHEETOS ENJOYING THE RACES.
TY GIVING TREY SOME GREAT POINTERS BEFORE HIS RACE!!!
Tyrell getting ready to race.
OFF HE GOES!!!
TY HAD HIS GRASS DRAGS THIS PAST SATURDAY EVEN THOUGH IT WAS REALLY RAINY AND COLD. THERE WAS STILL A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO CAME AND IT TURNED OUT GOOD AND I AM GLAD IT IS OVER UNTIL TY TOLD ME WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER ONE ON OUR GRASS ON NOVEMBER 1ST SO I GUESS WE GET TO DO IT AGAIN HOPEFULLY IT IS JUST A LITTLE NICER.

4 comments:

Janita said...

Looks like you had a good time despite the weather!

Anonymous said...

I love the internet! Just to find people from the past - it's so fun to see everyone. Your family is so adorable - your boys looks like mini Tyrell's that I remember from way back in the day! :)

Janita said...

Jaime,
Jessica Tubbs commented on my blog w/ some questions and I wanted to email her but I don't have an email addie for her. Do you have one? (janitacoombs@gmail.com)

Matt and Penny said...

Hey Jaime I just found your blog so I took a look. I thought I would tell you when Mrs. P gets in touch with you about the Halloween party and carnival let me know what I can do to help with both. I will help you with party and treats and also I will sit during the carnival too! Let me know.