

Jillene asked me to watch Teagan yesterday and I am so glad we did she is so shy that I have never seen her cute little personality. I think she had a lot of fun playing with Talon and she only cried when her mom left so I think we did good. We got to see her laugh and smile and she talks so good things I would probably have never seen if she wouldnt have come and played with us.

Trey got his football outfit for halloween in the mail the other day and Ty got home late so I was cooking dinner for him and Ty went over to the couch and found Trey like this so I hurried and grabbed the camera and took his picture!! LOL
5 comments:
Teagan looks like a cutie. I love your sleeping football player!
Jaime your kids are so cute! I love to see Trey sleeping with the helmet on. :)
so fun, I am glad that Teagan performed for you. Thank you so much for watching her for me. If you need me to ever watch your boyz Im you girl. Plus, Teagan misses Talan.
What a bunch of cuties... Don't worry I have to sleep with a helmet on too. J/K (he is so cute)
Wow! You've had lots going on. Funny how kids can sleep doing the funniest things.
Post a Comment