Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Talon's Big Ouchie

This is what fell on Talon's Foot!! We had just got done re-doing the Floor and I came home and was cleaning up all the sawdust and the China Hutch was on Rollers and Talon some how pulled on it and I heard this big bang and then Talon screaming. I thought for sure I would go in there and it would be on top of him but he was just laying above it. So I thought oh good it just scared him but he was shaking really bad and was kicking his leg so I looked down at his foot and it was turning purple so I ran to the phone and called Tyrell and told him to meet me at the emergency room. Thankfully nothing was Broken but it sure was scary!!!
This is after we got home from the emergency room!!



Pretty Ugly!!! When you ask Talon how is foot is now he says BETTER!!!!

1 comment:

jaredelizabeth said...

His foot is totally gross....poor kid! I'm glad he's better. It was great to see you last week. I'm glad you and your kids had a good Christmas.