This is Talons new thing he walks around wearing Trey's helmet with his spiderman boots and he thinks he is so cool which he is really cute or atleast I think so but anyway the one day I was getting Trey ready for preschool and he was trying to find his babseball cap so that he could wear that instead of the alternative which is me doing his hair ( which he just loves might I add) so Talon notices Trey with the hat and then he sees the helmet and puts it on. Trey of course being the stingy boy that he is says he can't wear that he will break it and the other (preschool) kids will see him and they will laugh at him. I said Trey first of all he can't break it and second of all no one is going to care they will probably just laugh and think he is cute. So off we went to school and Talon wore the helmet all the way to school and all the way back and Ty thought it was pretty cute and that I should take some pictures. OF course he has his Spider Man boots on that we have to wear every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment