
Here are all the Pictures from trey's Birthday it was a really fun day, I just can't believe that he is FIVE!!!!!



Here is all the boys playing in the toy room.

Talon dipping is fingers in the cake.

Trey turned 5 on January 17. Me and Beth Bastian took Trey, Cole and Bridger to Pocatello to the Fun Dome where they played on this and in the Arcade we had a ton of fun. Trey then wanted to go eat Chinese. We came home and had his Scooby Doo birthday party. Trey said it was his best birthday ever.


Trey and Cole on one of the rides!!!

Trey and Bridger

Trey shotting Hoops in the Arcade!!
Here is a video of Trey in the Fun Dome!!!
Happy Birthday Trey!!!
1 comment:
I came across your blog through friends links. I hope you don't mind me taking a peek. Your boys are so adorable! and you seem so happy! It's so nice to keep in touch with everyone.. I don't know what we would do without blogs and e-mails. Take Care!
Post a Comment