Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter, Some Basketball and Finally its warm Outside!!!

The boys got a tramp for easter and could not wait to put it up.





Trey started playing basketball which is very entertaining he has scored a basket in both games and really likes it except for the fact he says the other kids are ball hogs and never pass. Atleast mine trys to be fair and pass the ball he even passes to the girls unlike some other boys. He does really well dribbling and follows the rules really well I'm glad that he like it so much.




It was so nice on Saturday that when we got home the boys said they were going to jump on the tramp and this is where I found them in the field under the pivot playing in a huge puddle.





4 comments:

meagan said...

The video is great. They play so well together and they were great with Rhone too. Glad to hear that Trey is a gentleman even when playing sports. It was great seeing you guys!

jaredelizabeth said...

That is the best video! Your boys are adorable and I love well they get along. "Don't fall on your Butt cheeks!)

The Thomas Fam said...

Talon's laugh is so dang funny! That video is hilarious!

Brecia said...

Looks like the Thomas family is havin some fun! I'm not sure that it is even spring around here. Your kids will have countless hours of fun on the tramp. Good move on the net thing, though. I'm sure that will save you many a trip to the hospital. 78 days until baby....very exciting...I'm thinking of another T-name....