Friday, February 12, 2010

IT"S A ........

BOY!!!!


Well we had an ultrasound on February 11 th and found out it was baby boy #3. I was kind of hoping for a girl and everyone thought it was a girl but it's definitly a Boy. Trey and Talon are excited to have a baby brother. Now the hard part of coming up with another T boy name let's just say we are not going to go with Turbo one of Ty's great suggestions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! If you were having a girl you could have named her Tana. Im sure you will come up with a cute T name.

jaredelizabeth said...

Congrats Jaime!!! I didn't know you were pregnant and I'm so happy for you guys. You guys make super cute boys, so I can't wait to see this little guy! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Erica said...

WHAT?! Your pregnant!? Congrats! I'm so excited for you. :o) You've got some dang cute boys. Love all the updates. Can't wait to hear the name you guys come up with, but I really think TURBO is awesome! lol

meagan said...

Congrats guys! I definitely felt the suspense when I was waiting for the page to load I thought the it was a girl too. You sure do make handsome boys!

Mandi Ward said...

I hadnt seen you in a while and when i saw you at the book fair i wondered if you were but i hadnt heard anything. Congrats. I lil Jaime would have been cute but you do have some cute boys. When is the due date?

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know....If I hear any good names, I'll be sure to let you know!