Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kauai 10 Years!!!!

Me and Ty had our 10 anniversayr on November 6th so we planned on going to Kauai for it at the end of the month. We have had 10 great years and I'm so gald that we got to take this trip we had so much fun together it was a great way to celebrate it.

We left on Saturday the 28th and flew pretty much the whole day I think we got there at about 7 pm and then went and rented a car and then went to our condo. Day two was really windy so we just hung out on the beach and watched some kite surfers and just drove around checking out the island. Monday we went Mud Buggin which you couldnt take your camera but it was a ton of fun and we got soaked and were covered in Orange mud.


We also went on a Zipline which was a ton of fun I was a little nervous at first but it was really safe and really pretty.
Ya I know sweet helmets!!!
This si the thing we rode in to go zipline.













Ty at one of the waterfalls we found driving around. Not sure what he is doing!!

Us taking our own picture at the Lighthouse.


We had an awesome time together and it was a great way to celebrate 10 years together. Missed my boys but they did good with granny and papa.

7 comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

sweet trip Jaime. At this point I'd love to go anywhere without kids, but Kauai is over the top. I love the pictures.....very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome.... Congrats

Mandi Ward said...

How fun. So jealous. What did Jedd and I do for our 10 year that was in July, well celebrated Ellas 7th birthday. Maybe one day we will celebrate it BIG!

meagan said...

What a fun trip, especially since you guys did so many adventurous things. Trey and Talon were so great when they played with Rhone. Congrats on 10 years!

Janet said...

Lucky!!! You guys look so cute! Has it really been 10!
I bet you missed your boys - what a catch 22!
We want to go on an Alaskan cruise for our 10 in 2011.

Al said...

I recognize a few of those places! What a fun trip, did you love it? We might not be able to make our annual Hawaii trip this spring :( a few things are still up in there air so we are keeping our fingers crossed.

Holli Williams said...

Amazing!! Looks like you had a blast! Congrats on 10 years!