
WELL SATURDAY WAS A BUSY DAY A DOUBLE HEADER OF SOCCER WHICH WE ONLY HAD FOUR PLAYERS AND THEN OFF TO LOGAN TO THE GRASS DRAGS. TREY DID AWESOME AT SOCCER ON SATURDAY HE'S GOTTTEN A LOT MORE AGGRESSIVE AND HE HAD THREE GOALS IN THE FIRST GAME AND PLAYED REALLY GOOD DEFENSE. THE BEST PART IS HE WAS GETTING A LITTLE TO AGRESSIVE WITH BRYNN SO I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID TREY QUIT PUSHING BRYNN AND HE YELLED BACK "SHE KICKED ME IN THE NUTS" WHICH I HAD NO REPLY BUT JUST MY MOUTH DROPPING OPEN AND THINKING DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD. yES HE DID CAUSE EVERYONE ELSE WAS LAUGHING!!
6 comments:
I had no idea she "kicked him in the nuts." I'm so sorry. I kept telling her to get in there and not be afraid of the boys but I didn't think she'd go that far. Sorry:)
He he. I would have loved to hear that in person. Three goals....what a stud!
That is hiliarious!! Did he learn that word from you, just kidding.
Sounds like soccer was pretty eventful. It was so fun getting to see you and the boys while we were home. Thanks for the great clothes!
That is so cute!! I love soccer season!! Your boys are getting so big! They are adorable!
Boys! (I guess I will learn all about that!)
The spider is on "Streach Your Imagination" cartridge. It is one of my favorites.
Post a Comment