Trey is a big first grader this year and even got him to ride the bus in the morning. The first day he wanted me to walk with him to the bus and then the next morning he said mom "Do you think I should go out to the bus by mysef" I said sure if you want to. I think that was his nice way of saying mom it's not cool to have your mom walk with you to the bus so I will go by myself. So far he loves first grade except for one little mishap last week when one of the kids was showing him his karate moves and actually karate chopped Trey in the nose which he got a bloody nose. His teacher called and said they only have music left and that I should probably come get him. The little boy felt so bad that later that night his mom brought him with a card and some licorce and said he was so sorry.
Talon on his first day of pre-school after many bribes (including me saying that I would stay the enitre time of pre-school.) We got talon there, without his hair combed I might add which lets just say drove me crazy. We made so he stayed attatched to my hip for the first 20 minutes while I was filling out paper work. Finally he found a race track to play with and I snuck out. Beth said she would call if he at all got upset but he did really good she said until 11:30 he went and put his backpack on and said wheres my mom I'm ready to go home. He so shy I was worried so I just went and helped my mom at the store cause I thought for sure they would call. Well if I can get him to go again tomorrow we will be doing good.
How freakin' cute are your boys! Sad about the karate kick, but nice of the boy to bring a card and candy! They grow so fast. So...when you gonna have another?!?!!
1 comment:
How freakin' cute are your boys! Sad about the karate kick, but nice of the boy to bring a card and candy! They grow so fast. So...when you gonna have another?!?!!
Post a Comment