Monday, March 17, 2008

READY FOR SUMMER!!!!








Her are some pictures that took last Monday of Trey and Bridger playing outside they had so much fun. they were so glad I think that it was wwarm enough to play outside that I could not even get them in the house after they got soaking wet playing in the huge puddle with their balls. ( By the way they said they are going to be twin soccer players for halloween so you can all watch for that) Little hard to believe these two could be twins they are about as opposite looking as they could get. They had fun stepping over the fence since the snow has drifted so high on both sides, but it made it hard for me to keep track of them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute little buddies! I can't wait for spring either! Go away snow...

jaredelizabeth said...

ahhhh!!! I love seeing pictures of Malad. I'm with you on the spring thing. I'm so sick of winter that every time it's warm enough to spend the day outside I get carried away and stay out too long....I've already had three sunburns on my face and it's only March.....Must Remember Sunscreen!

The boys look like they had fun. If they are like my kids, they think that the wetter and muddier they get, the better!

Anonymous said...

Heya,

I want to add you to our private blog but I need your e-mail address.

Anonymous said...

She is growing so so fast... It's crazy and her little personality is starting to come out.
Here are a few trackers I really like:
http://www.google.com/analytics/

http://www.blogpatrol.com/

http://www.maploco.com/

Take Care~

Tiffany said...

Your blog is looking so cute!!! Any new pictures of your little boys? Hopefully I get to see you this next weekend.